Monday, August 25, 2008

A Hero's Day

no cLass for today!National Heroes Day is today, but I still have to go back to school and I did. We have to prepare and work on some things, like preparing the certificates,etc. Just this morning, I thought I won't be able to attend the meeting, since my younger sister and I, had this small fight, which damn resulted to misunderstanding between my dad and i. he told me not to leave the house, but i did. and i thought, he's okay with it. Going back, after accomplishing what we planned to finish, we ate our lunch at Andok's La Paz. I was with Nang Andrea Maceachen(Rep. of A/S), Nong Joshua Misajon(CPUR President) and Nong Wharson Arguelles(CPUR Vice-President), and the rest of the Centralian Star staff and contestants. I learned that Alyssa was the Province of High School's contestant. yey! Almost everyone were busy preparing, and to mention the Centralian Stars are still having workshops for singing, dancing, hosting and acting, which is freakin' cool. Centralian Star has always been one of my favorites! Of course, Nene Denise from High School was last year's winner and now, she is the reigning Miss High School. Anyway, after lunch, we bought the judge's tokens + free wraps!teehee. One more thing, the title of this post has nothing to do with this. i just can't think of a title,just like they say, feature writers are poor title givers!joke.=)

No comments: