Sunday, August 24, 2008

Mind Blast and Brain Stress?

Before anything else, please watch the 2008 Rounds of Debate. This is what I call the REAL CLASH OF MINDS. Call it a Mind Blast if you want. It's at the Celis-Ancheta Hall, just near the Johnson Hall.Schedule of Matches:

Aug. 26, 2008 [Tuesday]@ 3-6 pm
Engineering vs. CBA-->W2
HS vs. Computer Studies-->W3

Aug. 27, 2008 [Wednesday]@3-6 pm
Nursing vs. Arts & Sciences-->W4
IHT vs. ThAg-->W5

Aug. 30, 2008 [Saturday]@ 8 am-12 pm
Semi-Finals
W2 vs. W3-->W6;L1
W4 vs. W5-->W7;L2

September 3, 2008 [Wednesday]@8 am-12 pm
*venue at the Alumni Promenade Concert Park
L1 vs. L2-->for 3rd Place
W6 vs. W7-->Championship


and so that's it. I just realized that if I attend the Semi-Finals, I won't be able to attend the NSTP Acquaintance Party, anyway, I will do anything just to have fun of both worlds.LOL.
This morning, I went to church at 7 am (sooo early) because I have to accompany Guia, since she has to do lots of research and preparation for the Debate Contest. We were like late, but I'll be at the church this afternoon again, since there is that spiritual hunger in me. yeah right! And another thing, my mom told me that i don't look that thin anymore. no way.haha. After going to church, I just spent most of the time, doing one of my favorites, Rubik's Cube storming. I just thought I have to practice more, in order to improve my speed, since some of my ex-classmates, always challenge each other. I;m so excited for the upcoming U-day events and I felt the Central Spirit more, when I saw the kiosks being assembled at the Half-moon Drive. Although, according to some officials, this U-day, they weren't prepared enough since the typhoon struck. And the theme has something to do with "soaring high amidst the adversity."


YMCA Family Camp

Anyway, i talked so much about the debate and u-day. these past days have been stressful days for me, and i want to break free! i want to visit the YMCA Family Camp near Kings Canyon National Park, which is miles and miles away from the Philippines! i want to be alone, hike and enjoy the beauty of anything I see. i know i really want to travel!




No comments: