Monday, April 28, 2008

i am kyutie=)


forgive me for borrowing the title of my post, which is basically similar to the title of the television series "i am kc". i am "kYutie". that's my nickname. it's supposed to be "Cutie", but i'm a little uncomfortable if i spell it that way.i thought, maybe i should be telling something about myself first before doing what i want to do with my blog.
so, i am Janene. i have to admit that
i am an egocentric freak! i've been struggling (for the whole years of my existence) of completely disintegrating this freaky egoistical feeling but i can't. that's who i really am, but i try to be a little nice at times. i always wanted to get involve with detailed things, journalism, broadcasting, management, interior designing, architecture and lots more. i guess, i became too ambitious, and now i'm finally ending with nursing. grr! but i thought it's not that hard to fall for nursing.

RED is my all-time favorite. it's absolutely an all thumbs up!hurray to all Red Lovers!these are the red stuffs i have back home.



i love my family so soo much. i don't know how to ever live without them. i stick with my cousins most of the time. my family seems tied for life. i wanna feature some of my cousins in here.



this one's with NENE, at Grand Hotel.she's very smart and pretty.




this was taken in Guimaras, with cousin Joshua who is now in Canada.



AdeLLe, but i call her Den-Den. we do so many things together and the closest.




nope, we are not related by blood but they are my FROG FAMILY. or also known as THE ELEMENTS, composed of air(cuz dhan and i), water (joshua and vienna) and fire (jessie and hannah). that picture was taken before the Dedication Sunday at the University Church.
i love the rainbow and i love everything!=)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello,good blog