Saturday, November 8, 2008

Under the Rain.

We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over.
Oh lala. I had a new friend just this morning. I forgot to bring my umbrella, I was on my way home and it started to rain so so hard. I was all wet, I was under the rain, but I secretly love being alone and feeling the droplets of mercies that touch my flesh.(lolz) And so, there was this girl, wearing the same shirt I have, the LTS Shirt, and she just called me and told me that I was wet and she told me that she wants to share her umbrella with me. I kept on telling her, "no need" because I was wet and what's the use of it. She was too GENEROUS and I had no choice but to walk with her. I learned that her boarding house was just near our house and her name was May? or Mae?, I have no idea what the spelling is. She was taking up BS Social Studies and I have to confess, that course was one of my options.(wink)
Meeting a new friend under the rain? It just makes me remember one of the scripts I wrote back in high school, a tale of two friends who met under the rain. A coincidence? I guess not!

No comments: