Sunday, August 10, 2008

fooLishness!

whew!i absolutely did three foolish things!heck!

fooLishness no.1: i was in a hurry from SM Delgado going to SM City in Mandurriao. I didn't know what was really in to my mind, I just sat at the fron seat of the jeepney, only then, the driver told me that i was in the wrong car. why? because that car was completely dominated by Koreans! and I was like, oh my meLt me! so I have to leave the car and find another one.

foolishness no. 2: i bought two hair moisturizer at a store in SM, i was curious to see why the guy by my side looked as if he wants to eat me! and that was when i realized that they were actually falling in line, and i was not in the line! and so, i have to apologize and stand at the back of the line.

foolishness no. 3: that's a secret. bad hair day i guess!

BUT, a big BUT. those were all right because after I went to watch the SEARCH FOR MR.&MS. ENGINEERING, the big event at the small venue. I enjoyed that a lot. I went at about 12 midnight or something. I love ENGINEERING! I met lots of schoolmates and that was freakin' fun!

No comments: